Be proactive instead of reactive when it comes to your maintaining your IT systems and associated files. Fully managed maintenance for your business.
Conducting routine maintenance on your technology is essential. Without maintenance, your entire system could go down. That is why we cover everything from updates to check-ups, performance evaluations, and constant monitoring on both the customer and employee end. It is so important to be proactive and have a robust maintenance plan in place to help mitigate any issues. It is far easier to prevent an issue from arising, than trying to fix it after it is too late.
Our comprehensive proactive managed it service maintenance plan covers a broad range of services, software, and hardware and is designed to be a one-stop shop for maintenance. As your managed IT provider, monthly we will run through our complete maintenance assessment. The assessment comprises of a long checklist which we run through one-by-one meticulously to ensure your IT systems continue to run smoothly.
The individual services we cover:
• Installing network hardware firmware updates
• Installing computer BIOS updates
• Rebooting equipment
• Checking backup and server event logs
• Schedule server reboots
• Monitoring the age of hardware and providing recommendations when it is time to upgrade or replace
• Monitoring disk space and identifying when it is getting low
• Review whether all data is covered by the backup solution you have in place
• Checking for AD Connect updates
• Checking for the best Internet connectivity available and providing recommendations
• Checking email configuration settings such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC
• Checking your Antivirus centralised management console for issues
• Checking that the Microsoft 365 best practices are implemented including the security solutions
In addition to our proactive maintenance services, we also provide fast and responsive reactive services to assist with those issues that cannot be prevented. Setup of user accounts, and many other services are included in the agreement. Please see our Reactive Support section for further details.
We are committed to providing a solution that is tailored to the operations of your business. It is not a one size fits all approach when it comes to our solutions. Our open-ended and custom direction is fully adaptable and can scale in-line as your company grows.
Our responsive and knowledgeable team of IT professionals are ready to discuss a proactive and complete maintenance plan that will help protect your business IT systems and files. Please contact us by calling directly on 020 8315 5820, sending an email to email@example.com or by completing our enquiry form.